The innkeepers are proud of the reputation The Tumlin House possesses as a place of warmth and relaxation. We strive to make our guests feel they are “at home away from home.” Each guest has a unique reason or special occasion that brings him or her our way.
Whether a honeymoon evening, class reunion, tennis tournament, bicycling, visiting family, or just simply a “get away” from the day to day hectic pace, we are prepared to make your visit to The Tumlin House a memorable one.
• Guest rooms are located on the second floor of the inn.
• Every room has a TV, VCR and DVD player. Guests may choose a favorite movie from the viewing library.
• There is independent temperature control in each room.
• All guest room beds have memory foam.
• There is an alarm clock with AM/FM radio in each room.
• Bathrobes are provided in the rooms that share a bath.
• There are numerous books and magazines for your reading pleasure.
• There is a collection of board games for guest use.
• There is a 20X40 in-ground swimming pool in the backyard.
• Complementary wireless Internet is available throughout the inn.
• The Tumlin House cannot accomodate guest's pets.
Our downstairs common areas include a delightful and comfortable parlor, both dining/restaurant rooms, the large wraparound porch, screened in back porch and the swimming pool area. There is also a small sitting area upstairs.
The Rome News-Tribune and Atlanta Journal-Constitution newspapers are available each morning. A full breakfast is included with the room rate. There is one seating for breakfast, which is served in the on-site restaurant. Please notify the innkeepers of any dietary restrictions.
A special early breakfast time can be arranged for business travelers. We are always flexible, so please ask if you require anything that is not listed; we will try to accommodate your needs.